Litigation Fee Earner - RTA Full-time Job1 week ago - Solicitor Jobs - London - 20 views
One of Sheffield's leading solicitors is currently looking for a RTA Litigation Paralegal to join our ever expanding department.
There is an opportunity available in the RTA Department for a Paralegal / Fee Earner to join the firm and run a full a caseload from inception to conclusion.
The ideal candidate will display strong communication skills, organisational skills and a willingness to learn. They will be a good team player and importantly be able to work on their own initiative also.
You will be expected to have full knowledge of the litigation process and have experience of handling a litigated Personal Injury caseload.
* General Legal writing and drafting
* Taking telephone calls
* Preparing instructions to Counsel
* Reviewing medical records
* Reviewing medical reports
* Undertaking legal research (Lexis Nexis etc.)
* Preparing court documents
* Attending clients in conference with Counsel
* Advising clients
* Drafting and issuing proceedings
* File reviews
* Reviewing quantum/negotiating/settling claims
* At least 1 years experience within a similar role Claimant role
* Proclaim experience is desired
* Knowledge of the CPR
* Strong communication skills
* Organisational skills
* Willingness to learn
* Completed law degree
* LPC students
This is a new and exciting opportunity to develop within the industry and to be a part of our fast paced and dynamic firm. For more of an in depth conversation about this role please contact Robert Addy on or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.